The course is designed for people who are doing business internationally, regardless of experience level. Level of English required is C1 – 4F.
People who are doing business internationally who wish to;
- limit the risk of failure in their business,
- improve sales results
- who want to learn more about hospitality and cultural sensitivity at the same time.
Relationships are essential when doing international business and for increasing sales results. Due to human failure, 20% to 50% of international mergers and business transactions have a poor outcome.
Fact*: The primary reasons for failures is related to the fact that it is easy to buy but hard to perform. A lack of planning, limited synergies, differences in the management/organizational/international culture and negotiation mistakes. Most failure factors indicate a lack of knowledge among senior managers for the management tools that enable coping with the known problems.
A well thought out strategic plan minimizes risks and creates the right awareness to influence your international business doings.
While doing the Master Guestmanship course, each module gives you the tools with examples of how to apply it to your business and to quiz yourself.
By the end of this course, you will have valuable skills that helps you conduct international business with a higher success rate, regardless of your experience level or how good your knowledge is of other cultures.
You will know how to keep a long lasting & fruitful relationship with your international business relations, to give them the best business experience and how to get them to sign the deal with you.
Contents and Overview
The Beta audio version of the course contains:
- 4 modules,
- Each module divided in 3 to 5 sessions,
- and supported by 9 topics to discuss (lessons) per module,
- 3.5 hours of audio,
- Examples & content.
In this course you will learn, among others:
- To find similarities and differences between the key partners and business guests,
- How to deal with the differences,
- To measure and control the effect of culture differences while doing business,
- To combine international strategy with your created customer experience,
- Create a customer journey yourself,
You will also receive bonus material that reinforces the concepts you’ve learned and give you new tricks to improve your relationship with your international business relations. With these lessons, you’ll find that you’re able to close international business deals in a short period of time.
What are the requirements?
- A willingness to experiment
- Level of English C1 – 4F
What am I going to get from this course?
- 4 modules, each module divided in 3 to 5 sessions, and supported by 9 topics to discuss per module, with examples, content and 3.5 hours of audio.
- By the end of this course you will master Guestmanship: International strategy + business experience = outcome for the deal.
- You will have the ability to improve your relationship with your international business relations and make it a long-standing & fruitful relation.
- You will enjoy a boost in your business, understand your international business relations’ needs and expectations, and engage in international business dealings in a much more sophisticated manner than ever before due to the knowledge you gained with this course.
- You will also be more creative and capable of thinking in a completely new way.
Who is the target audience?
- People active in international business
- People interested in improving their business deals
Become a beta tester and get a discount of €200,- to enter the academy!
Fill in the coupon code: beta testers @2016
when purchasing the course!
* Essentials of Financial Risk Management: Karen A. Horcher & Cultural Dimensions of International Mergers and Acquisitions: Martine Cardel Gertsen,Anne-Marie Søderberg,Jens Erik Torp